Xtreme Couture welcomes advanced blood chemist for sports performance Dr. John Fitzgerald.
John has always been involved in athletics. He was an All-State Linebacker in Iowa and set a school record for the most tackles in a season. He was then elected into his high school football hall of fame in 2006.
John played college football as a weak side linebacker and lettered as a freshman. He hurt his neck and shoulders and was helped by a chiropractor that worked with athletes. The chiropractor was Dr. David Johnson, whose son, Zach Johnson won the Masters Golf tournament a couple years ago.
While in college, John began broadcasting high school football games. He even remembers interviewing quarterback Kurt Warner and several other future pro players after their high school games.
John was a chemistry major at the time and was so impressed with Dr. Johnson that he decided to go to transfer colleges and go to chiropractic school. While in college, he was still interested in chemistry and became heavily involved in going to outside nutrition seminars after finding out that his father had cancer.
After college, John opened a clinic that focused on both Nutritional medicine and chiropractic. In 1996, he started doing a radio show that was focused on nutritional medicine. He ended up being on the radio for 5 years on 4 different stations that had coverage in North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. His practice rapidly grew to over 3000 patients with an emphasis on Nutritional medicine.
In 1998, John was asked to be the team doctor for the Carolina Hurricanes which were a team in the now defunct minor league to the NFL. His focus with this team was on sports performance and to help players advance to the NFL, World League and USFL. John became known for helping athletes get the most out of their bodies.
He has worked with many college and professional athletes primarily in football, tennis, boxing, wrestling, power lifting and now MMA.
A few quick facts:
– Degrees held:
– Associate of Science Degree
– Bachelors of Science Degree
– Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
– Learned to read advanced blood chemistries from Harry Eidener, Jr PHD, who is widely know as the man who followed 10,000 patients for 10 years to come up with the optimal blood chemistry values that are used today in Anti-Aging medicine.
Members of Xtreme Couture and non-members nationwide can get in touch and use the BloodDoc’s services.
BloodDoc services include:
- Blood Chemistry Panel for Sports Performance (Call For Pricing)
- Pre-fight screenings ( Professional or Amateur contestant, – $130)
- Pre-fight screenings ( 1st pro fight – $196)
- Pre-fight screenings (Comprehensive contestant – $210)
For details on services please contact the Blood Doc – email@example.com