LAS VEGAS – Strikeforce Challengers 19 fighter weigh-ins, where all but one of the evening’s 18 competitors made their bouts official.
Main-event fighters Lorenz Larkin and Nick Rossborough each tipped the scales at 206 pounds.
Today’s festivities, which were free and open to the public, took place in the Key West Ballroom of Las Vegas’ Palms Casino Resort. The Pearl, also located at Palms Casino Resort, hosts Friday’s card.
The evening’s main card airs on Showtime.
The only competitor to miss the mark was late addition Quinn Mulhern, who registered 176.5 pounds for his welterweight bout with Danny Davis. Mulhern has been given additional time to lose the remaining weight.
Strikeforce Challengers 19 marks the promotion’s third event in Las Vegas. Beginning with July’s Strikeforce Challengers 17 card, the prospects-based Challengers Series events now take place at The Pearl at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas.
The company has already announced a Nov. 18 return to the venue for its final Challengers show of 2011.
The latest Strikeforce Challenger 19 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Showtime)
- Lorenz Larkin (206) vs. Nick Rossborough (206)
- Lavar Johnson (249) vs. Shawn Jordan (238)
- Ryan Couture (156) vs. Maka Watson (155)
- Jason High (170.5) vs. Todd Moore (169)
- Brian Melancon (170) vs. Felipe Portela (170.5)
- Magno Almeida (154) vs. James Terry (156)
- Bobby Green (155) vs. Charon Spain (155)
- Joe Ray (170.5) vs. Chris Spang (170)
- Danny Davis (170) vs. Quinn Mulhern (176)*
* Mulhern was unable to make the welterweight limit and will now face Davis in a catchweight bout